Helping Victims Pursue Just Compensation
On the highways crisscrossing northeast Texas, thousands of cars, semitrucks (18-wheelers) and other commercial vehicles pass through Texarkana on their way to Arkansas, Louisiana and areas throughout Texas. With so many vehicles on the roads, negligence on the part of truck drivers and the companies they work for can result in severe, life-threatening motor vehicle crashes.
At Friedman Law Office, we represent victims and loved ones of car and truck accidents during personal injury claims and wrongful death suits. With decades of experience handling all types of crashes and truck accident injuries, we put our tested methods to work holding negligent drivers and trucking companies accountable.
What Causes Truck Accidents?
Common causes of truck and other motor vehicle accidents include:
- Distracted and negligent driving – intoxicated drivers (DWI/DUI), texting or talking on a mobile phone
- Driver fatigue
- Faulty parts – brakes, steering, lights, etc.
- Improper or lack of maintenance
- Unbalanced or overloaded vehicles
You Need An Ally Against Trucking Companies
Trucking companies are protected by powerful insurers that defend their clients after accidents or other incidents. For individuals and families suffering after a crash, taking on the large insurance companies can be a daunting prospect. That is why our lawyers aggressively represent the interests of victims while pursuing compensation to assist with bills and other crash-related expenses.
Get Compensation For Your Costly Damages
Numerous expenses can pile up after being in a wreck. If you or a loved one was injured after being hit by a truck, you may be dealing with any of the following:
- Physical injury and the prospect of a long-term physical disability
- Emotional and physical pain and suffering
- Significant medical expenses, such as physical therapy and in-home care
- The challenges of making ends meet due to lost wages from time away from work
- Grief and confusion due to the loss of a loved one
Were You In A Truck Accident? Get A Free Consultation.
If you or a loved one suffered a serious injury due to the negligence of a trucking company or driver, we will help you pursue justice and seek the monetary compensation you need. Call Friedman Law Office at 903-949-6364 or toll-free at 903-949-6364, or send us an email to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney.